Online. Clinique. Forum. ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health. Beauty. Food. Life.™

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisteri-Shoppe™

I [Like] Now Foods Tea Tree Oil 4oz: B/4-Stars!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(J.J.) Mrs. Keanu Reeves
Administrator
Administrator
(J.J.) Mrs. Keanu Reeves

Female
Number of posts : 243
Location : :::::::::: TheGoodeEarth™:::::::::: OnlineAlchemieForum™::::::::::
Registration date : 2007-12-11

I [Like] Now Foods Tea Tree Oil 4oz: B/4-Stars! Empty
PostSubject: I [Like] Now Foods Tea Tree Oil 4oz: B/4-Stars!   I [Like] Now Foods Tea Tree Oil 4oz: B/4-Stars! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Tea Tree Oil has powerful anti-bacterial properties and has been used in everything from treating gum infections when applied directly to the area on it’s own, or when a few drops are added to your favorite antiseptic mouth rinse (like Listerine).

It also can be used to treat acne when added to pure 100% Witch Hazel (alcohol Free), and is even great for stimulating hair growth when added to shampoo or liquid conditioner leave-ins, or shealoe for a great homeopathic scalpdress, so the benefits of this wonderful Essential Oil are practically limitless.

The only downside is that essential oils can be a lot more expensive than other oils, but you definitely will save money over time by investing in the larger size bottles when making these types of purchases.

Essential Oils are quite strong, so they need to be diluted with a carrier oil. And if using Tea Tree Oil for acne issues, it’s best to add a few drops to 1-2tbsp 100% Witch Hazel (alcohol-free) before spot applying to the skin.

Overall, for the medicinal benefits alone, pure Tea Tree Oil is a great buy at almost any price.

Our grade: B; or 4-Stars!
----------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinealchemieforum.forumotion.com

I [Like] Now Foods Tea Tree Oil 4oz: B/4-Stars!
Page 1 of 1